You have to take a look at the following list of the top 7 free real estate-related iPhone apps to help take your real estate game to the next level.
Now more than ever homeowners, agents, and investors are doing more business remote, this list of apps will help you navigate the real estate market and take your super charge your real estate business. Try them out and let us know what you think?
1) Real Estate Resource Directory - This is a great app that provides real estate agents and investors resources like comparable sales data, easy to use calculators, property valuation functions, demographics for a particular area, and a nice list of contractors and real estate related professionals.
2) Realtor.com: With this app you can search homes that are for-sale in given areas, view property details, store searches and listings, find open house information, send listings to friends and family, and save ratings and notes.
3) Real Estate Hunter: Real Estate Hunter lets you store and maintain all of your search information of for-sale or for-rent listings by inputting the property information such as what type of property, prices, property address, square footage, property tax information and other fees. It also allows users to automatically calculate mortgage and monthly costs. You can compare asking and offer prices for various properties and add your own photos and contacts. Within the application, the user can rate each property; save additional information in custom fields; and e-mail a CSV file of your data to open in Excel and other programs. The free version lets you store information for up to three properties; you can add additional properties for a small fee.
4) Google Maps: This is one of my favorite apps because it is so easy to use and has a solid list of features. With Google Maps you can search Driving directions, Transit and walking directions, Biking directions, Latitude, Layers, Street View, Satellite view, Real Time Traffic Reporting, Location Business listings, and Business reviews.
5) Zillow Real Estate: With Zillow’s app you can find property valuations by address, filter properties by monthly payment, price, number of bed and baths, publish listings by email, Facebook or Twitter. You can receive updates when properties pop up that match your criteria.
6) Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Home Selection Assistant: This one is a lot of fun, you can track and organize photos by location; see comparable home values, local school information, area demographics and amenities; store photo albums of favorite properties and different rooms; easily share photos on Facebook or through e-mail; and access the vault of read real estate-related articles directly through bhgrealestate.com.
7) AgentFirst Real Estate: This is a top notch tool while out in the field. With this app you can Search First American Title's property information database, find parcel/tract information and property sale data. You can directly order tax information, recorded documents, sales comparables and property profiles. To use this app you have to first have an active AgentFirst account.
Bonus Tip: Another great tip for Real Estate Agents and Investors who have an iPhone or iPod is TubeTilla. With Tubetilla it is easy to store and watch videos of properties you are working on your iPhone or iPod. Being able to store and play videos with your phone can be an incredibly powerful sales tool because anywhere you meet prospects, agents, and clients you can show them videos of all your properties without even having an internet connection. As they say a picture is worth a thousand word and a video is priceless! You can store and watch YouTube videos right on on your iPhone, iPod or Zune!
To your success,
Real Estate Investor
*** Make sure you sign up for our FREE mailing list today! ***
Real Estate Apps
Real Estate Tips
Real Estate Help
San Diego Based Real Estate Blog