Success Tips: How to Pre-qualify Prospects and Referring Partners so you get more Real Estate Business:How to Pre-qualify Prospects and Referring Partners so you get more Real Estate Business
For Real Estate Agents, Brokers, and Investors...
Generating new clients is a key to success in any business. So you want to make sure you are focusing on clients that are ready to move forward and not wasting time others. When you are talking a lead or potential prospect, ask yourself these questions as a way to qualify them. If they meet all five, you have yourself a solid prospect and you will be on your way to doing business with them. If someone doesn’t meet all FIVE requirements, they are probably not a good match and your time would be best spent speaking to other potential clients.
One thing to keep in mind, especially when speaking with prospects, is that some of them will be very well off and others have been through a very difficult time and are going to be defensive. Always be as pleasant as possible and don’t take things personally.
1) Cooperate: When speaking with them, are they amiable and willing to cooperate? Although they may be facing challenges because of today’s market or because of credit issues, that is fine, but if they get belligerent or angry with you, you do not have to work with them.
2) Plea for Help: Do they want to be helped? Find out their “hurt” and show them how your product or service is the “cure”
3) Realistic: Do they have realistic expectations? Does the prospect realize that the currentor may not be the same as it was few years ago? If financing is involved, do buyer prospects realize that loan programs are not the same today as they were 2 years ago. market may
4) Conversation: Are they willing to have a conversation with you? Do they even answer the phone or have they been avoiding you for weeks? Are they short with you and give clipped, one word answers or do they at least provide a little dialogue? Follow the rule of three, once you have left them 3 messages if they do not respond throw them away and move on.
5) Action: Do they want to move forward anytime within the next 0-14 days? Are they motivated and ready to move forward now?
Qualifying your prospective clients quickly and effectively is a skill that is sure to bring you massive success in any industry. Click Here to learn the secrets to prospecting, qualifying, and how powerful the use of scripts can be to make BIG money in sales
To your success,
Real Estate Expert
Follow me on Twitter: Twitter.com/OliverGraf360
*** Make sure you sign up for our FREE mailing list today! ***
Real Estate Help San Diego Based Real Estate Blog
Real Estate Apps
Real Estate Tips